Neuroscience in Higher Education Teaching & Learning: The Neuropedagogy project
On Friday, March 10th 2023, 17.00 - 20.00, the Computer Engineering & Informatics Department of the University of Patras hosts a multiplier event with the title “Neuroscience in Higher Education Teaching & Learning: The Neuropedagogy project”. The event will feature speeches and presentations about:
- Good teaching and learning practices in Higher Education,
- Teaching approaches in the light of Neurosciences,
- Neuromyths in Higher Education and their impact on teaching and learning,
- Research results of the Erasmus+ project Neuropedagogy,
- The Course "Didactic Method based on Neuroscience" &
- Τhe Neuropedagogy Higher Education Lecturers’ community of practice platform.
Invited faculty members, tutor-counselors, special laboratory teaching and technical staff, lecturers, researchers in Greek and international universities, educators, teachers, doctoral and postgraduate students, are kindly requested to state their intention to participate in the event by completing the following form until 7th March 2023: https://forms.gle/pqVsajzTyodLWg7u7
The event will take place exclusively on-site in the Central Auditorium (ground floor) in the new building of the Computer Engineering & Informatics Department of the University of Patras (Rion Campus).
Free registration in the course "Didactic Method based on Neuroscience": https://elearn.neuropedagogy.upatras.gr/
Certificates of attendance will be sent to interested participants.
Communication: Dr. Maria Fragkaki, email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org, Prof. Ioannis Hatzilygeroudis, email: email@example.com, Dr. Stylianos Mystakidis, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 2610996732, Konstantinos Dimitropoulos, email: email@example.com, tel: 6974715318